Today is technically day 3 of my trip. It's currently 8:55 am here and we are up to eat breakfast. I'm extremely tired because we didn't get to bed until about 5 am, but there is no time to be tired. The weather here HOT and HUMID (worse than Texas) so I won't be able to do anything with my hair - lovely! The people are friendly so far and most everyone speaks decent English, so Meg I haven't had any Christene's yet :) haha. We have a good view from our hotel of the city and again I'll post pictures later. I'm off to eat breakfast then to explore Singapore, we have a group event at 130 this afternoon so I'll be back sometime after that to update this again! Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you're enjoying it so far! Put that camera to use and get some pictures up! :)
ReplyDeleteI second that - take pictures of something soon and post.
ReplyDeleteAmber this is Luis. If u don't start posting pics soon I'm going to report you on here :) have fun
ReplyDelete