Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Day 3, Tuesday, May 25 - Part 2
This afternoon we visited INSEAD (The Business School of the World) for a talk by one of our own UH accounting professors, Ron Lazer. Professor Lazer is teaching two classes each summer at this school for an MBA program and he talked to us about this and talked to us about his experiences in Singapore over the last three summers. (I had him as a professor for Accounting 2 in Spring 2008 and he remembered me! We used public rail to get to INSEAD and we used the bus and public trail to get back to our Hotel. We ate at Sakura Gourmet Restaurant and I ate some crispy egg noodle thing with seafood topping (I'll post pictures later - sorry!) - It was ... ok, I'm still not a fan of this funky food :). After dinner I went back to the hotel and crashed! That's all for now, I'll update again after tomorrows activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
still a picky eater i see lol
ReplyDelete